"I'm a strength coach, not a web designer. This page is not fancy, just clear and truthful.
Do you want real personalized coaching and motivation? (... or just watch videos)
If you are an athlete and need to get bigger, stronger and more powerful ... or ... if you are a serious non-athlete who wants to get in shape, build lean muscle, build stronger bones or just feel younger... you have come to the right place!
Most online training programs are the 'cut-rate' push button automated type. I don't automate my coaching and personally spend extra time speaking with you and writing to you daily. I speak and write directly to you and design your training program based on your goals, health history, needs, questions, feedback, and performance.
Seven traits of online coaching BS ... that I don't do!
1. No software or 'one size fits all' training
2. No coaching you by a pre-made video
3. No toning or general fitness. Only real 'old school' strength training
4. No anonymously selected trainer from a stable of 'no-name' trainers
5. No muscle mag Supplement Hype or training non-sense from PED users (only food focused nutrition & steroid free philosophy)
6. No forcing you to sign up for 3 months or even longer. Many clients only need a tweak and 4 weeks is perfect.
7. No Gimmicks - If you Listen, and are willing to do the work needed... You Can Not Fail.
At Web Strength Coach, You Always Work Directly with Me, ... Your Personal Coach." - 'Maximum' Bob Whelan
Who Is Bob Whelan?
(Life-Time Drug-Free) Bench Press: No Shirt, Double Bodyweight, Deadlift: Triple Bodyweight, Squat: 2.99 X bwt
"Maximum" Bob Whelan, MS, MS, CSCS ... Owner of WebStrengthCoach.com
"Get Out of Your Rut ...Let Me Coach You To Success!"
Strength Coach of NFL, NBA, NCAA, Womens Professional Basketball, and various combat and strength athletes. Author of Super Natural Strength & Iron Nation, Columnist Hardgainer magazine for 10 years, transformation specialist, master motivator & owner of world famous Whelan Strength Training in Washington, DC for 22 years, almost 50 years experience in strength training. Masters Degree in Exercise Science and Health from George Mason University, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA), NSCA/DC State Director over 5 years, Competed for 7 years and won many natural powerlifting contests, Exercise Physiologist at NASA, former Strength & Conditioning Coach at Catholic University and more, check about.